Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where are your boots made?
- Our boots are made in our small factory in Boulder, Colorado.
Are you open for visitors?
- No, however, stop by our retail location in Boulder, Colorado!
How are you boots made?
- Our boots are made using a stitch down (or stitch out) construction. Popular with Pacific Northwest logging boots. We also have started to use Goodyear Welt construction, utilizing 270 storm welts. All our soles are stitched down and midsole and uppers are nailed. Adhesive is used in addition, but never as the only method of attachment.
Are you able to resole a pair of boots?
- Yes, our boots are fully reconstructible. Resoles can be done multiple times.
What size would I be in your boots?
- Our boots run very true to size. Please contact us with any sizing questions.
From where are your materials sourced?
- Our leathers come from the U.S., Italy, and the U.K. Additional other materials come from the same areas. We always look to find the highest quality of materials globally, but try to stay as local as possible when the quality is comparable.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship worldwide using DHL Worldwide Express.
How do returns work? What if I order the wrong size?
- Please check our Terms of Service for more details.
Are Truman boots and shoes sold in retail stores?
- We have a small list of retailers around the world that carry our products. Please visit our "Retailers" page to find the most up-to-date list of those that carry Truman. Also, stop by our retail location in Boulder, Colorado!