Frequently Asked Questions:
Where are your boots made?
- Our boots are made in our small factory in Boulder, Colorado.
Are you open for visitors?
- No, however, feel free to check out our local retailer just a few minutes away!
777 Pearl St.
How are you boots made?
- Our boots are made using a stitch down (or stitch out) construction. Popular with Pacific Northwest logging boots. We also have stared to use blake construction as well. All our soles are stitched down and midsole and uppers are nail. Adhesive is used in addition but never as an only method of attachment.
Are you able to resole a pair of boots?
- Yes, our boots are fully reconstructible. Resoles can be done multiple times.
What size would I be in your boots?
- Our boots run very true to size. Please contact us with any sizing questions.
From where are your materials sourced?
- Our leathers come from the U.S., Italy, and the U.K. Our other materials come from the same areas. We always look to find the highest quality of materials globally, but try to stay local when the quality is comparable.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship worldwide using DHL Worldwide Express.
How do returns work? What if I order the wrong size?
Are Truman boots and shoes sold in retail stores?
- We have a growing list of retailers around the world that carry our products. Please visit our "Retailers" page to find the most up-to-date list of those that carry Truman.